Admission, Clinical Programs Submit a $35 non-refundable application fee, registration form, letter of interest, current vita, one letter of professional reference and graduate school transcript (copy acceptable). Candidate will be interviewed by telephone or in person.
Attendance Documentation Upon completion of training, participants receive a letter of attendance detailing title, presenter, location, date, CE hours, and applicable continuing education statements.
Certification We provide certificates for trainees completing program requirements for clinical programs. The Extern, Intensive, Summer Practicum and Clinical Supervision Programs pro-vide individual and group supervision by AAMFT-Approved Supervisors who are licensed in marriage and family therapy, psychology, clinical social work or counseling. The supervision hours can be applied toward state licensure requirements.
- The Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. is an NBCC-Approved
Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
- The Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. is approved to offer continuing education by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors under Section 47.36 of the Board’s regulations.
- The following training activities described in this brochure that are not offered for CE cred-it for Psychologists are the following self-study courses: Theoretical/Historical Development of Family Therapy I & II, Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy, Developmental and Clinical Issues, Assessment and Treatment of Trauma, Couples and Couple Therapy, The Treatment of Substance Abuse in Families and Couples, Psychopathology, Family-Centered Treatment of Problems in Early Childhood, Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues in MFT, Research Methods in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Discrimination The Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc., does not discriminate and will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of socio-economic status, gender, race, culture, age, national or ethnic origin, physical ability, sexual orientation or religion.
Diversity The Center embraces and implements cultural diversity, as evidenced by the diverse cultural characteristics of faculty, trainees and clients served.
Visitors We invite interested clinicians to visit our training programs and observe our faculty at work for $100 for a one-day-only visit.
Compliance Statement Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance with the American Psychological Association’sEthical Principles of Psychologists. Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants.
Payment by check or Money Order, in U.S. funds only. Credit cards cannot be processed. Make your check payable to Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center or PCFTTC. If payment can-not be made in U.S. funds, the amount must include a $60.00 bank processing fee. A per check charge of $30.00 is charged for each returned check for insufficient funds.
Registration, Clinical Programs Clinical trainees are required to pay tuition in full prior to enrollment. Refunds are not issued after the training year has begun, although the funds may be credited toward a similar training activity in a future year. Payment plans are available with the Director’s approval. NEW: PCFTTC is now approved for veterans benefits.
Registration, Courses Applicants are required to pay the non-refundable course fees in full prior to enrollment. A trainee course delinquency fee may apply.
- Registration, Supervision Supervisees are required to pay in advance of their session or at the scheduled supervision session. Cancellation by the supervisee requires a 24 hour notice or fees will apply.
- Registration, Workshops Registration occurs only upon receipt of a completed registration form or facsimile and a check drawn on a U.S. bank, for full fee. Registration will be acknowledged by mail or email. Fees are refundable only if the program is cancelled.